What are some example applications?
- Fueling systems
- Food processing
- Oxygen environments
- Solvent control in printing presses and ink kitchens
- Pneumatic only control systems
Does it come with a valve?
No, PneuMagnetic does not sell valves. The PneuMagnetic actuator is an accessory product that you buy and use to replace the existing coil on your choice of direct acting solenoid valve. To use the PneuMagnetic product you must first purchase a valve separately from a valve supplier or already have an existing valve installed that you wish to convert to this technology.
What valves does it work with?
The PneuMagnetic actuator currently is available for many ASCO®®, SMC® USA and Parker-Skinner Solenoid Valves.
What if my valve is not listed?
PneuMagnetic is constantly adding new valves and applications to our list of products that can be converted to our technology. If you don't see your model solenoid valve listed please e-mail or call us at: 215-536-6262.
What is the expected life cycle?
How is this solution more cost effective?
Although you will be replacing the existing coil with a PneuMagnetic actuator the overall installation cost will be significantly reduced. When comparing valve alternatives from a cost standpoint it is important to consider the total cost of ownership. In this case it is the installed cost that shows the PneuMagnetic solution provides a clear advantage. The costs to install a solenoid valve in an EX application includes conduit connectors, conduit, fittings, flame arrestor, wire and extensive installation labor. The cost of installing solenoid coil conduit in even the simplest of applications far exceeds the cost of the PneuMagnetic components. The space requirements for the pilot valve can often be met by the control system.
Why not just use a pneumatic valve?
The pneumatic actuator on a pneumatic valve has the following drawbacks:
- Requires a seal between the actuator and process fluid; a serious source of potential failure. (Remember, the PneuMagnetic actuator works with the original hermetically sealed direct acting solenoid valve body).
- Large size; typically much larger than a PneuMagnetic actuator.
- Limited valve selection: PneuMagnetic actuators can be used on most direct acting solenoid valves, this opens a huge selection of valves already available to be used with PneuMagnetic’s actuators.
- Long life: Pneumagnetic actuators will typically last for 7 MM+ cycles with no actuator process fluid seal to fail as in a traditional pneumatic valve actuator.
How do I purchase this product?
PneuMagnetic acutators are available for purchase on-line from this website. You can also contact the PneuMagnetic sales team for valve application assistance and help in selecting the correct product.
How do I contact PneuMagnetic?
Via Phone at 215-536-6262 or email@example.com
Can I Iicense the technology?
Licensing arrangements can be negotiated by contacting the PneuMagnetic team to discuss specific details.
Can I distribute this product?
Distribution rights can be discussed by contacting us. We welcome your inquiry.