- Quick release actuator retainer included.
- Clean fluids other than air may be used - consult PneuMagnetic.
- Can be operated submerged and in non-corrosive gas environments, as well as partial vacuum.
- Can be operated with a hand pump.
- DO NOT dismantle - contains powerful magnetic materials.
- DO NOT overpressurize.
- DO NOT exceed temperature rating.
Note: This product is not suitable for very high speed applications and may not be suitable for situations where pilot valve is more than 200 feet from the actuator.
Use caution when working with compressed air. Only qualified personnel should specify, apply, install, maintain, and troubleshoot pneumatic equipment.
As with all technical products, the safe application of the PneuMagnetic actuator depends on the system application. The system designer is responsible for the safe application of this product.
Cycle Life: Greater than 7 million cycles
Response Time: 110 msec at 80 psig; actuator only, no tubing
Cycle Rate: Continuous duty cycle, limited only by valve
Actuator Volume: 27.37 ml
Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 psig
Maximum Operating Temperature: 175 deg F
Air Quality: Clean, dry air; 40 micron filtration
Air Lube: Not required